Friday, October 19, 2007

KENNETH GREGOIRE PRUD'HOMME

It is October, 2007 now, and much has happened since I last posted a message on my blog site.

In June, we learned that my mother who had been kept in seclusion from us for about ten years had died. I attended the burial. There I saw Dawn McSweeney for the first time in years, and her mother, my sister, Debbie, and a man I had never seen before. Weeks later, I learned that his name is Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme. I kept my distance from everyone for reasons I will reveal as time goes on. No one can say that I interfered with anyone as the occupants of three police cars were witness.

Within a week of my mother's death, I started to receive hate emails. I filed a complaint with the Montreal Police on June 26. On June 27, two police officers came to my door with a court order and I was obliged to go with them to a Montreal hospital for a "psychiatric evaluation." I became a prisoner of the State of Quebec for three days and two nights.

When I was released, I found that there were ugly messages left on my blog site. I reported everything to the police. One accused me of "dancing naked on (my) mother's grave." The other accusations were equally bizarre.

After studying all the shcoking events as they unfolded, I started to understand what it was all about. When my mother died, the family members and this strange man who were hiding her all those years realized that everyone would soon find out that my mother's will had been changed in 2005 when she was about 93 years old, and physically and mentally incapacititated.

All my mother's children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren had been removed from her will. Everything in the new will - not her will, we are certain - was designated to go to Debbie and this stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme whom my sister Debbie now introduces as her "husband". And in the event of their deaths, to Dawn McSweeney. No one knows what happened to Debbie's husband Ed McSweeney, Dawn's father.

And this Kenneth Gregopire Prud'homme that none of us ever heard of before the funeral and whom none of us has ever met or spoken to, is named as the liquidator of the new will made in my mother's name. He is also the mise en cause who signed the court order against me. A man I never met or talked to. A man who doesn't know me, had me detained in hospital for three days to try to discredit and silence me. A Montreal weekly newspaper covered the basics of the story in September.

Those are the facts. The investigation continues.

Phyllis Carter

No comments: