Saturday, November 8, 2008

A DAY IN COURT

My name is Phyllis Carter. I am a Canadian and I am a crime victim. I have been fighting for justice since October 7, 1996, when I was attacked in my home and robbed of everything I had worked for all my life and everything left to me by my beloved husband. I told the police immediately who had robbed me, but, for years, I could not find anyone to help me recover my stolen belongings from Dawn McSweeney and her associates.

At the Meet the Candidates assembly in NDG on October 7, 2008, Liberal Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated before all the candidates and the public, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times".

The three violations.

1. In 1996, the Montreal Police refused to file a report of the initial robbery. They have continued to refuse to act ever since.

2. In 2007, immediately following the death of my mother, the same group of criminals obtained a court order accusing me of being insane and dangerous. I was released from hospital unconditionally as soon as the doctors found out what my accusers had done and why. After my mother’s death, we learned that -

3. In 2005, the same group who call themselves “Partners in Crime” created a will in my mother’s name when she was 92 years old and handicapped physically and mentally. My mother was kept in total isolation by these criminals for ten years - until her death. The sole beneficiaries of the 2005 will were the same people who robbed me and obtained the court order against me. Then it became clear why these criminals tried to discredit me and silence me.

Marlene Jennings was re-elected to Parliament on October 14, 2008. I am now working with Mrs. Jennings to take the appropriate actions in this case.

Today, November 8, 2008, I discovered a comment on my Blog. The writer who uses the name "Alex" threatens me with a lawsuit if I don't stop telling about what they have done. Once more the "partners in crime" try to intimidate me and silence me. There was also a filthy message sent to me by email today, which also follows the pattern of what these "partners" did in 2007.

This family has waited many years for justice, and we look forward eagerly to the opportunity to present our evidence in a court of law.

No comments: