Thursday, December 10, 2009

EFFORTS TO SILENCE ME

Since I was robbed on October 7, 1996, the "partners in crime" have tried a variety of bizarre tactics to try to silence me - to stop me from reporting the details of how they robbed me and my family. The facts appear on this blog and elsewhere all over the world. Telling the truth is not a crime.

Since then, Member of the National Assembly of Quebec, Russell Copeman, and Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, have both made efforts to obtain justice for me. They have presented my case in public forums and to various authorities.

Still, the Montreal Police continue to refuse to take action against the thieves, and the thieves persist in trying to silence and discredit me.

But here I am, all these years later, still reporting the details of the crimes.I will continue to do so until the "partners in crime" return everything they stole and confess to the police.

2 comments:

Sterling said...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/23/2009-08-23_outted_blogger_rosemary_port_blames_model_liskula_cohen_for_skank_stink.html

Hello, you don't know me I don't know you. I do however recognize both my image and my photograph inside your blog. I do not however, recall giving you permission to use it. See not only am I in the picture, i took the picture. It belongs to me and any reuse of said image is a infringment of many copywrite laws. If you read the article attached to the link I have provided you will see that there are infact many things that can be done. The expenses of which would ultimatley fall to you. However, I am a reasonable person and as such will give you an opportunity to remove it.

Phyllis Carter said...

I have no idea who you are or what you are talking about.