Monday, March 7, 2011

THE THIEF HAS A TIGER BY THE TAIL

 
 
 
When Dawn McSweeney robbed me, she saw me sick with cancer and weak and vulnerable. She tricked my own mother into attacking me. The Montreal Police I called to rescue me, helped the thief instead, leaving all my most precious belongings in the hands of Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog. 
 
And Dawn McSweeney took my place, the place she had so long coveted, as the favoured child in my parents' home.
 
READ THE TRAGEDY OF DAWN MCSWEENEY - HOW TO RAISE A CRIMINAL - http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-raise-criminal-tragedy-of-dawn.html
 
and
 
I SAVED DAWN MCSWEENEY'S LIFE - DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE MINE -  http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-saved-dawn-mcsweeneys-life-dawn.html
 
She could not have imagined that, even though I was sick and homeless and destitute, I would fight for my precious belongings - and for justice for my siblings and their children - day and night for endless years.
 
Don't tell Phyllis Mass Carter that she can't prove what she says. Never doubt that I will. Just watch me. I have been fighting for justice in the case of the robbery by Dawn McSweeney for fourteen years.
 
Dawn McSweeney has a tiger by the tail.
 
Read all the detailed reports of Dawn McSweeney's crimes on this blog.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE

No comments: