Friday, November 11, 2011

I WORRY ABOUT DEBBIE

 
Debbie is my youngest sister.
 
 
 
To the rest of the world - 
If anyone ever sees her -
She would appear as an old hippy,
 
But in my mind,
Debbie is always my baby sister,
The sweetest child anyone could imagine.
 
Then Ed McSweeney entered Debbie's life -
And we lost her,
 
Then Dawn McSweeney was born.
 
We could not have imagined
That Debbie's pretty child
Would destroy our family -
Rob us and tear us apart.
 
Then somewhere in the mix -
Ed McSweeney disappeared -
 
And
 
Kenneth Greoire Prud'homme appeared
 
 
At
My mother's burial !
 
 
Thousands of people all over the world
Are reading about
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY
AND
HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
 
And so I fight on,
Day and night -
 
For justice -
 
For myself,
For my siblings,
Including Debbie, 
And for the grandchildren,
Who were all robbed by
Dawn McSweeney
And her partners in cirme.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
THERE CAN BE NO JUSTICE WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITY
 
 

No comments: