Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WHY IS THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, STILL FREE ? $5,000 REWARD

 
Question: Why is the thief, Dawn McSweeney, still free to enjoy everything she - and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - stole from me and from my family?
 
Answer: Because a Montreal Police officcr helped Dawn McSweeney to rob me, and the Montreal Police have been covering up her crimes from the day I was attacked and robbed in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
 
Since there is no politician willing to take legal action against the thief, I am offering a $5,000. reward.
 
Detailed reports at - Happy Tree Yoga Guru and Thief, Dawn McSweeney - at -http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
Now with more than 68,800 readers around the world
But still no justice for crime victims in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
 

DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE CLIFF CARTER'S BADGE -

$5,000. REWARD

 
CLIFF CARTER'S BADGE,
STOLEN BY DAWN MCSWEENEY
ON OCTOBER 7, 1996,
IS VERY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE,
BUT CLIFF'S BADGE IS SILVER WITH BLUE ENAMEL 
 
                 
1940s-1950s Passaic County, New Jersey Named Deputy Sheriff Badge
 
I will never stop pursuing this case
until everything stolen by Dawn McSweeney
and those she calls her "partners in crime"
is returned to me and to my family.
 

HAPPY TREE YOGA GURU AND THIEF -

$5,000. REWARD    

 

DAWN MCSWEENEY
Happy Tree Yoga Guru
 
 
THIEF 
 
I don't wish her any harm.
 
I just want her to return everything she stole
From me and from my family,
With the help of those she calls her
"partners in crime".
 
I will never stop fighting
Until everything is returned to us.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward.
 
 

No comments: