Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WHO IS INVESTIGATING THE MONTREAL POLICE ? THEY ARE HELPING THESE CRIMINALS

 
Dawn McSweeney's crimes, lies and manipulation tore our family apart. My siblings, their children and I were separated from my mother for ten years until her death in 2007 because of Dawn's crimes.
 
But Dawn could not have succeeded without the help of the Montreal Police.
 
Marlene Jennings,
Liberal Member of Parliament
and
Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner
Stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008
 
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
But there is no justice for victims of the Montreal Police. Since a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn execute the initial robbery, no one in authority has been willing to charge Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog, and the Montreal Police have refused again and again from the day of the initial robbery to recover my precious stolen belongings and everything Dawn and her accomplices stole from my aged parents, my siblings and their children..
 
Crime pays in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
 
The corruption in Montreal City Hall has brought about an investigation, but the commission is focused on the Mafia, not on the Montreal Police who have destroyed my family through their negligence, irresponsibility, complicity and a deliberate and sustained cover-up that has continued from the day the Montreal Police officer helped Dawn rob me to this very day.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward for the return of everything Dawn McSweeney stole with the help of the Montreal Police and her accomplices.
 
And I am looking for a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police for $100,000. in damages to my life and to my family.
 
The lawyer who wins my case can keep the entire $100,000. I do not want money. I want that which is my own  -  everything Dawn McSweeney stole.
 
I demand justice. I will not settle for less.
 
If I have said or published anything that is less than the absolute truth in all these years, why has no one sued me? I am eager to have this case heard in criminal court, and I am available to take a polygraph test at any time.
 
Now with almost 113,000 readers around the world,
But still no justice for
Victims of the Montreal Police
 
 
 

No comments: