Monday, September 12, 2016

CRIME, CORRUPTION AND DESTRUCTION BY THE MONTREAL POLICE


I am a crime victim. I am now 80 years old, and I am still fighting day and night for justice, because the Montreal Police helped thieves destroy my family and rob us of everything we worked for all our lives.

A Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me and, because the Montreal Police department refused to take any action against the criminal and her accomplices, they went on to steal everything that belonged to my aged parents, my siblings and their children.

My father worked hard all his life, summer and winter, day and late into the nights, to provide for his family. He denied himself even a new pair of shoes. With the help of the Montreal Police, the thief, Dawn McSweeney and her friends stole everything in an instant when the Montreal Police answered my 911 call and gave the thief everything we owned.

To this day, the Montreal Police continue to cover up these crimes that cost me my family and my health. I am fighting for my life against cancer brought on by the terrible stress caused by these crimes.

More than 274,000 people from Montreal to Moscow have now read these reports, but
THERE IS STILL NO JUSTICE FOR VICTIMS OF THE MONTREAL POLICE.

Detailed reports are open to the world at -
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.ca/2014/02/summary-crimes-of-dawn-mcsweeney-and_14.html.

My fight for justice continues day and night, week after week, month after month, year after year. And when I am no longer able to fight, others who love justice will pick up this SWORD OF TRUTH and carry on the demands for justice in this case of crime, corruption and destruction, aided and abetted by THE MONTREAL POLICE and ignored by all the politicians who are paid to protect crime victims.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound absolutely insane! Get help