Saturday, September 12, 2009

THE THIEVES ARE STILL FREE

I have been reporting the robbery at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal since 1996. In all that time, the Montreal Police have repeatedly failed to act. The thieves have tried some really dramatic ways to try to silence me. Read my blog for details.

In addition to accusing me of being insane and dangerous, the self-professed "partners in crime" have threatened to sue me. Once they had a lawyer send me a letter accusing me of stalking my own mother. Since my mother was a recluse who never left her home, and since I never approached Prince of Wales for years, this was a really lame game. I telephoned the lawyer who sent me the threatening letter. I told him I was eager to meet him in court. He sputtered a curse word and slammed down his receiver. I never heard from him again.

To this day, September 12, 2009, the thieves have not sued me. Since they stole everything of value that I had acquired in my life, there isn't much left for them to steal except my old age pension or my cancer medication.

I will keep on reporting what Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime have done, in the determined hope that someone out there will take the appropriate action to recover everything that Dawn and her associates have stolen from me and my family.

I am Phyllis Carter

No comments: