Sunday, March 21, 2010

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE DEBBIE - PARTNERS IN CRIME CASE

 
********************************
 
A friend with some connections has inquired about details of the robbery case. The following is an excerpt from my response.
 
Dawn McSweeney robbed me at 4995 Prince of Wales, Montreal on October 7, 1996.
 
At the time I was attacked and robbed, I didn't even know Dawn's boyfriend's name. He and Dawn had moved into our house suddenly at the beginning of October, but my mother said we were not supposed to know his name! My mother told me that his family was out to do him harm and he had to hide. It was only after I started receiving the hate mail immediately after my mother died that I heard his name, Alex Lavergne, spoken by a policeman when I tried to file a report.
 
The person directly behind the false will made in my mother's name, when she was 92 years old and handicapped physically and mentally, is my sister - Dawn's mother - Debbie Rubin McSweeney's new boyfriend, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - who came out of nowhere. We never heard of him or saw him before my mother's burial service in June, 2007 - and never since then.
 
Our mother had been kept in total isolation by these "partners in crime" for a decade before her death in the summer of 2007. No family member but Debbie and Dawn McSweeney ever saw our mother after 1996-97.
 
Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme is also the person who applied for the court order against me at the Pierrefonds CLSC: A man who never met me or spoke to me declared me insane and dangerous, and had my naive sister Debbie agree to the application on a separate form that was then attached to the application by the CLSC.
 
The Direction of the Pierrefonds CLSC finally apologized in writing for their part in helping to prepare the fraudulent application for the court order, in a letter sent to Russell Copeman, MNA, and Russell copied that to me.
 
This same stranger, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, made himself the liquidator of my parents' estate in that false will that left all my father's property and money to Debbie and Dawn McSweeney, cutting out all the children and grandchildren who had been specifically named as heirs in our parents' own wills. 
 
When last I heard in the summer of 2009, Prud'homme was living in dire poverty with Debbie, as Dawn's father, Ed McSweeney, had allegedly put a lien on the estate.
 
At the same time, June, 2009, Debbie told my sister, Sheila, that she had a lump in her breast. She was so upset by the loss of the estate that she was refusing to seek medical help. I was alarmed, but, try as we did, Sheila and I were not able to persuade her to see a doctor.
 
I contacted Jewish Family Services - Ometz several times, pleading with them to intervene and ensure that Debbie went to see a doctor. I have been so worried for her life for so long.  But Susan Karpman and Rebecca Levy of Ometz  refused to help, saying that Debbie had to ask for help herself, not us.
 

No comments: