Monday, October 11, 2010

TELL DEBBIE RUBIN MCSWEENEY THAT WE LOVE HER

 
FACEBOOK
CJAD TALK RADIO
October 11, 2010
 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806 
Phyllis Carter  >  CJAD 800 Montreal Who will tell our sister Debbie Rubin McSweeney that we love her? I have published it for the world to see - (See below) - in the hope that someone would tell her that we love her. But Debbie has been a hermit for so long. Who will tell her? I am sure she does not know anything about computers. Her husband (?) Ed McSweeney, her daughter, Dawn McSweeney, Dawn's "partner in crime", Alex Lavergne, and perhaps Debbie's other husband (?) Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, know about my blogs, but I don't think they would want Debbie to know that we love her. I am sure they wouldn't tell her in case she might return to her family.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806 
 
Will you find Debbie McSweeney and tell her we love her? Debbie used to live on Cedar in Pierrefonds, but I don't know where she might be now since Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made the will in my mother's name in 2005 when she was 92 years old, and when she died in 2007, he took my parents' house at 4995 Prince of Wales in NDG along with all my father's money and everything that my parents had willed to their children and grandchildren in their own wills.

Last year when I was hospitalized for months for the recurrence of cancer after years of fruitless pleading for justice day and night, my sister Sheila spoke to Debbie by phone, and Debbie told her that she had a lump in her breast. We begged Susan Karpman and Rebecca Levy at Ometz to help Debbie but they refused.

I hardly ever sleep as I am constantly worrying about Debbie and suffering the endless agony that Dawn and her "partners in crime" have inflicted on me. The torment of Dawn McSweeney's crimes sucked the life out of me until my immune system gave way to cancer.

I keep fighting for justice, but no one will help. At least if we knew that Debbie was okay, we might find some measure of relief to tide us over until justice is done. How I long to see that day in criminal court. I pray it comes while I am still alive.

I know it was Dawn and her "partners in crime" who robbed me, robbed us all. I don't believe Debbie was responsible even though Alex Lavergne has stated on my own blog (see below) that Debbie is the thief who robbed me and not Dawn. See for yourselves.

All I am asking is that someone find Debbie and just tell her we love her.

Phyllis Carter

NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2010/06/debbie-rubin-mcsweeney-we-love-you.html

Here on my blog, Alex Lavergne twice accuses Dawn's mother of being the thief.

http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2010/01/alex-lavergne-accuses-dawn-mcsweeneys.html

Saturday, January 23, 2010

ALEX LAVERGNE ACCUSES DAWN MCSWEENEY'S MOTHER

(re)  WHO ARE THE "PARTNERS IN CRIME"
      so named in Dawn McSweeney's own blog ?

ALEX LAVERGNE ACCUSES DAWN MCSWEENEY'S OWN MOTHER, MY FOREVER-BELOVED "BABY SISTER" DEBBIE MCSWEENEY.

Alex said...
I can only speak for myself in saying i am 100% sure I never was asked to take a lie detector. Now quit looking every else and look at the most likely target. If you were to search your youngest sister's home, i'm sure you'd find all your missing items. Your sister stiole from you, not us.

January 5, 2010 1:46 PM
..........................
.........................................................................................

1 comments:

Alex said...
( re:) " MY FOREVER-BELOVED "BABY SISTER" DEBBIE MCSWEENEY"

Get past your insanity and realize that your "Forever-Beloved Baby Sister" isn't the angel you think she is. Riddle me this: Who's the SOLE benifactor of your mother's will?

February 15, 2010

Read: The Tragedy of Dawn McSweeney - How To Raise a Criminal
at
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/.

#30
 

No comments: