Monday, January 17, 2011

MOTHER FEARED DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNER IN CRIME

 
 
 
Reviewing some files this morning, I came upon a note written to me by my mother while I was living at 4995 Prince of Wales, Montreal between 1994, and 1996, when I was attacked and robbed. I was under treatment for cancer and living on welfare at the time.

" For Phyllis here is a $20 for you
 
Mom
Thanks "
 
Then, quickly scribbled in her own hand, a smaller note says,
 
" Sh  Sh
Say nothing !
Mom "
 
I had completely forgotten about this message until I came across it this morning.
 
My mother was afraid of Dawn McSweeney and her "partner in crime", Alex Lavergne, who had suddenly moved in with us at the beginning of October, 1996,  just days before I was attacked and robbed - with the help of a Montreal Policeman.
 
All the details of the crimes are reported at
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
Our mother was kept in total isolation by the "partners in crime" - as Dawn McSweeney proudly calls them on her own blog - from the time I was attacked and removed from my home by the Montreal Police without any legal procedure whatsoever on October 7, 1996, until her death in 2007.
 
After my mother's death, we learned that the partners in crime had made a new will in our mother's name - Leonie Feldman Rubin - in 2005 - when she was 92 years of age. She had been mentally and physically handicapped for many years and she had been totally under the control of Dawn McSweeney and the "partners in crime" for a decade.
 
Our mother's life was in the hands of Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime because the Montreal Police refused to investigate. Our mother had no friends and Dawn McSweeney had alienated all the family. When our mother disappeared from her home, the police refused my pleas that they investigate.
 
The bizarre new will eliminated all the heirs - children and grandchildren - specifically named in the wills my parents had made. Only Debbie McSweeney, Dawn McSweeney and a stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme benefited from the will made by the partners in crime.
 
Here are some of the articles included in the archive.
 
OUR AGED MOTHER DISAPPEARED -
MONTREAL POLICE REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2010/05/our-aged-mother-disappeared-mtl-police_1445.html
 
" MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES. "
MARLENE JENNINGS, M.P.
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/2010/11/mrs-carters-rights-were-violated-three_25.html
 
 
 
December 19, 2010

No comments: