Saturday, June 11, 2011

DAWN MCSWEENEY - HOW SHE DESTROYED HER OWN FAMILY

 
 
YOGA GURU DAWN MCSWEENEY 
      
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/DBAM/IMG_0468copy.jpg
 
Meet Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" who stole everything my father and I worked for all our lives and destroyed our family.

Read Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings' declaration - "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
Read the hate messages from Dawn McSweeney's "partner in crime", Alex Lavergne.

Read the automated messages from the Montreal Police.

The CLSC Pierrefonds (Quebec Clinic) apologized to me in writing for helping Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - one of Dawn McSweeney's "partners in crime"- to apply for a court order to silence me. You can read the letter from the CLSC here.
 
QUEBEC'S LEAST WANTED.
 
Dawn McSweeney robbed me. I have reported all the facts to the Montreal Police and provided all the documents to prove ownership of the many valuables she stole. But a Montreal Police officer helped her rob me, so the police just ignore all my evidence and all my appeals.
 
I have been fighting for justice day and night for fourteen years. Dawn McSweeney's crimes have cost me my family and my health and have endangered my life. Her partners in crime have tried intimidation and threats and more to try to silence me. And still I fight for justice without ceasing.
 
Thousands of people around the world are reading about Dawn McSweeney's crimes.  There is nowhere she can hide from the truth.

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.
 

No comments: