Saturday, August 27, 2011

THE CRIME SCENE - 4995 PRINCE OF WALES, NDG., MONTREAL, QUEBEC

  
 
 
Dawn McSweeney robbed me and destroyed our family.
 
I missed the last ten years of my mother's life because of Dawn McSweeney's crimes. I was also separated from my father for years because of Dawn McSweeney's crimes.
 
And a Montreal Police officer made it all possible.
 
Scene of the Crimes: 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, Quebec
 
Time: October 7, 1996
 
The Thief: Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime", as she calls them on her own blog.
 
The Victims: Phyllis Carter and the Rubin Family
 
All the details of these crimes have been reported to the Montreal Police repeatedly since October 7, 1996. The Montreal Police do nothing.
 
Along with seven pages of precious inventory, Dawn McSweeney also stole my oil paintings that were still on the walls at 4995 Prince of Wales on the day I was attacked there, and evicted empty-handed by a Montreal Police officer - without benefit of any legal procedure and with no justification but the word of my attacker.
 
Read all the details of these crimes on this blog.
 
Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" stole my father's books - Leaves of Grass, The Iliad, classics, mysteries, art - books my father enjoyed and cherished. I could go online and find some of these titles and buy them, but it would never be the same. The thieves stole our family's heritage.
 
Dawn McSweeney and her associates stole our family home, family photographs, jewellery, personal treasures, gifts, our memories, our souvenirs - our peace - our family.
 
The robbery shattered our family and then their crimes continued because no one would stop them. But as our quest for justice accelerates, others - see the latest figures below - are becoming more interested in knowing why the so-called justice system has allowed these criminals to continue enjoying the spoils of their deeds and some people are beginning to ask questions of our political leaders.
 
I continue to fight for what is my own, and for that which belongs to my siblings and their children.
 
I will never stop fighting for justice.

Phyllis Carter
 
Originally posted - February 14, 2009
 
 
August 27, 2011 -
 
My struggle for justice in Quebec has now attracted more than 30,300 readers around the world.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE

 

No comments: