Saturday, October 22, 2011

ATTACKED AND ROBBED - OCTOBER 7, 1996 - MONTREAL POLICE STILL COVERING UP

 
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/DBAM/IMG_0468copy.jpg 
Dawn Brenda Ann McSweeney
 
October, 2011
 
I have been fighting for justice against this thief and her "partners in crime", day and night for fifteen years, since I was attacked and robbed in my home - with the help of a Montreal policeman.
 
I will continue fighting for what Dawn McSweeney stole from me and my family on October 7, 1996. I will never stop fighting until she returns everything she stole and she is in prison.
 
My reports have been read by more than 34,800 people around the world. But the Montreal Police have no conscience and no shame. They are puppets - just following orders. To this day, they refuse to recover my stolen belongings or to take any legal action against the thief and her accomplices. Why?
 
Because
 
 
A Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney to rob me.
 
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
 
Phyllis Carter
 
 

No comments: