Monday, January 16, 2012

$5,000.00 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO JUSTICE

 
FACEBOOK
January 16, 2012
 
‎$5,000 REWARD
I am offering a $5,000.00 Reward
For information leading to the arrest and conviction
Of Dawn McSweeney
And the return of all the property she stole
From me and from my family.
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/
Ange Richmond likes this.
 
 
Phyllis Carter    Thank you, Ange,

I hope that someone who knows Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" like the offer well enough to come forward and provide evidence so that my family can finally see a measure of justice. All I want is what is my own. And I want the police to return all the money and property these thieves have stolen from my siblings and their children.
 
No one can give me back the fifteen years I have suffered while struggling for what belongs to me. No one can give my family back the decade that we were separated from my parents because of Dawn McSweeney's crimes. And no one can give my parents back the years they suffered because of Dawn McSweeney's lies - being torn away from their children and grandchildren.
 
No one can take away the pain my father suffered - in gracious silence as was his wont - watching the torment Dawn caused. My Pop worked - laboured - night and day in all kinds of weather for 37 years only to have everything he worked for stolen by a stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme.
 
And no one can give my sister Debbie the normal, happy life that was stolen from her by the two men who took over her life. But I will continue reporting the facts of this case for the world to read until the police finally recover all our stolen belongings and bring Dawn McSweeney before a court of criminal law.
 
At this writing, January 16, 2012, more than 41,700 people around the world have read my reports.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
 

No comments: