Monday, January 23, 2012

WHAT DID DAWN MCSWEENEY DO ? WHAT DID THE MONTREAL POLICE DO ?

 
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY
 

You may wonder what Dawn McSweeney did to warrant my spending the past fifteen years of my life pursuing this case.
 
In Brief
 
Dawn McSweeney stole everything I worked for all my life, everything left to me by my darling husband, every precious gift I received since I was a girl - and then, because the Montreal Police refused to take any action against the thief and her accomplices, Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" went on to rob my family of everything willed to the children and grandchildren by my father - everything he worked for all his life.
 
A Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me and the Montreal Police refuse to do anything about these crimes.
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Canada's Parliament at the time, stated at two public meetings in Montreal - "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times." And yet, the Montreal Police continue to ignore these crimes.
 
Dawn McSweeney ruined my health, tore apart my family - separated the children and grandchildren from their grandparents for a decade - until both my parents died, never knowing what had really happened.
 
Read the detailed reports of these crimes on this blog. Thousands of people around the world have been reading these reports, but there is still no justice in Quebec.
 
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnoUqfjk4nJdDhnDSSTtNTDKaQPRu-YWcKPDe-Cdeczab_oyUroJp2il5gTNjVauTn1aFwX5446m9Q_J7D784MKe_1w-4qJpIITsgiAlYPDK1HlPLtYw4_bnflwOIrFfQCl0fa_XT2QfFz/s1600/POP+AT+METRO+-+GEORGE+1.JPG
My Father, George Rubin, President,
Metropolitan News Agency,
1248 Peel Street,
Montreal, Canada
 
Our dad was on the job night and day in every kind of weather for thirty seven years, serving people from all over the world. In 2005, a stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made a will in our mother's name and when she died in 2007, Prud'homme, Dawn McSweeney and Debbie McSweeney took everything my father had worked for all his life. Prud'homme eliminated all the children and grandchildren specifically named in our father's own will. Detailed reports describe clearly the crimes of Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.

See THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/
 
 

No comments: