Monday, February 6, 2012

MONTREAL POLICE IGNORE, DESTROY, BURY EVIDENCE - ARREST VICTIM

 
From the day of the robbery - October 7, 1996 - when I called 911 for help as I was being attacked and robbed  - the Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to take normal actions to recover precious possessions, money and property that were stolen from me and from my family by Dawn McSweeney and to bring her before a court of criminal law.
 
When the Montreal Police finally launched what appeared to be a serious investigation five months after the robbery, fingerprints "disappeared".
 
THE RETURN OF THE EMPTY JEWEL BOXES
 
OUR AGED MOTHER DISAPPEARED - MONTREAL POLICE REUSED TO INVESTIGATE
 
Dawn McSweeney's partner, Alex Lavergne, accuses Dawn McSweeney's mother. Debbie, of being the thief. Montreal Police refuse to investigate.
 
MONTREAL POLICE DO NOTHING
 
 
EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT
 
Montreal Police detective, Sylvie Laverdiere told me - the victim - to do the investigation myself and report to her. So I did. 
 
Then Montreal Police detective, Sylvie Laverdiere, went to my home and asked Dawn McSweeney for my Borg winter coat which Dawn gave to her  - but she made no effort to recover my precious valuables.
 
Alex Lavergne posted numerous messages of hate mail on my blog. Again and again, I reported to the police.
 
THIEVES ACCUSE VICTIM OF BEING INSANE AND DANGEROUS -
THESE THIEVES HAVE ENDANGERED MY LIFE - FORCED ME TO HAVE CT SCAN
 
I provided the Montreal Police with documents, insurance papers, receipts, appraisals of my jewellery, photographs, a minutely detailed inventory of all the stolen items and several floppy discs of information. Montreal police do nothing.
 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings,
stated at two public meetings in Montreal - 
 
"MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS
WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES"
 
And still the Montreal Police do nothing.
 
And so I continue my struggle for justice in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, day and night for all the world to see. At this writing, more than 43,000 people around the world have read my reports.
 
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
 

No comments: