Monday, April 18, 2011

WHY IS THIS THIEF STILL FREE ? ASK THE MONTREAL POLICE WHO ARE HELPING HER.

 
      
  JUSTICE DELAYED AGAIN AND AGAIN !

AND STILL I DEMAND JUSTICE !

Phyllis Carter
 

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/DBAM/IMG_0468copy.jpgYOGA GURU DAWN MCSWEENEY

 
SHE STOLE GOLD, DIAMONDS, AND MORE !

MONTREAL POLICE HELPED THE THIEF  !

MARLENE JENNING, M.P. STATED -

"MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES."

 
Meet Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" who stole everything my father and I worked for all our lives and destroyed our family.

Read Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings' declarations.

Read the message from the Montreal Police.

The CLSC Pierrefonds (Quebec Clinic) apologized to me in writing for helping Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme - one of Dawn McSweeney's "partners in crime"- to apply for a court order to silence me.
 
All the details of these crimes are reported at -
THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE
 
I have been fighting for justice day and night for fourteen years. These crimes have cost me my family and my health. Be sure of this -

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
 

No comments: