Saturday, April 30, 2011

DRIP - DRIP - DRIP - DRIP - DRIP - THE WORLD IS WATCHING

 
 
 
Drip, drip, drip, drip.
 
The meagre drips of Canadian justice take a long time to reach crime victims in Montreal, Quebec. Drip, drip, drip, drip. They haven't reached me yet, but I persist in demanding my share of justice.
 
In spite of and because of everything my family and I have suffered because of Dawn McSweeney's crimes, I persist in demanding the return of every precious thing she stole.  
 
Night and day, I appeal to the Montreal Police authorities, politicians and the media. And they persist in ignoring my pleas.
 
But now I also reach out to honourable people all over the world.
 
In spite of all the years of rejection and abuse, of frustration and suffering, I persist in telling the truth about the crimes of Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
At first I appealed to Dawn McSweeney to return everything she had just stolen from me on October 7, 1996. In March, 1997, when she finally returned the things she did not want, and kept all my most precious belongings, I came to the door of my home pleading and weeping.
 
And Dawn McSweeney laughed at me and she mocked me,
 
And she called the police - who had just a few minutes earlier told me to return to the house and ask for my jewellery.
 
And the Montreal Police responded quickly to Dawn McSweeney's call and came to my home and told me to leave - empty-handed - as I was forced to do by the police officer on October 7, 1996.  - or I would be arrested.
 
I begged the lady officer to arrest me.
 
"If you can't arrest the thief, arrest me. At least then, the case will come to court."
 
But the officer appealed to me. "Please Mrs. Carter, I don't want to arrest you. Just be patient and we'll work this out."
 
And so, drenched in tears and in despair, I left.
 
And all the most precious belongings of my life were left in the hands of a very smug Dawn McSweeney.
 
It was mid-March, 1997, five months after the robbery when a Montreal Police officer responding to my desperate 911 call - helped Dawn McSweeney to rob me.
 
I have not been patient for fourteen years. And to this day, the Montreal Police refuse to recover my belongings from Dawn McSweeney or to take legal action in criminal court against her. Or any action at all. Why?
 
Because a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney to rob me and other officers repeatedly covered for the crime by refusing to file a report and by diverting and delaying and suppressing my appeals again and again and again.
 
At one point, the Montreal Police sent me an email acknowledging my complaint. It reads, We will respond within 72 hours. That was many months ago.
 
And so I write, appealing to honourable people everywhere to speak out about this crime. And now the world is watching.
 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings in 2008,
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
But no one is doing anything about it.
 
4,500, 4,600. The Dawn McSweeney blog has been read more than 4,700 times. Drip, drip, drip, drip.
 
People around the world are reading THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE - People in
Canada, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, India, Japan. Brazil, France, Iran, Netherlands, Slovenia, China and Singapore.
 
Page views at THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CASE
Last month - 541
Page views to date - 4,724.
 
Page views at PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL - 15, 383
 
Drip-drip-drip, drip.
Tick, tick, tick, tick.
There is justice somewhere,
And I continue to demand my share.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE

No comments: