Saturday, May 28, 2011

HOW DAWN MCSWEENEY DESTROYED OUR FAMILY

 
 
 
I missed the last ten years of my mother's life because of Dawn McSweeney's crimes. I was also separated from my father for years because of Dawn McSweeney's crimes.
 
In 1999, when my father went into hospital and then into the Griffith McConnell Residence in Montreal near the end of his life, he was outside of Dawn McSweeney's control. I was, at last, able to visit him, and I did - almost every day through the last months of his life.
 
At the turn of the century, I alone was with my father in his little room at the Griffith McConnell and we watched the New Year and the New Century begin around the world on television.
 
In all the months my father was in the Griffith McConnell, my mother never visited him once. Such was the effect of Dawn McSweeney's crimes. My mother was kept in total isolation by Dawn McSweeney's "partners in crime" from the day of the robbery, October 7, 1996, until her death in the summer of 2007.
 
And the Montreal Police refused to investigate - again and again and again - to this very day.
 
Both my parents died without knowing the truth of what Dawn McSweeney had done. They could not face the truth.
 
To this day, Dawn McSweeney and those she boastfully calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog, are still free to enjoy everything they stole, because the Montreal Police have refused to take any action against the thieves and their accomplices.
 
For all the details of these crimes, read the reports at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
 

No comments: