Sunday, July 3, 2011

PITY DAWN MCSWEENEY

 
 
 
 
Pity Dawn McSweeney. She is a victim. It is tragic that she is the product of too much love. Dawn's mother, my baby sister, Debbie - now a grandmother - is a sweet, gentle, tender soul. She was an angel child. She would weep if she thought anyone else was unhappy. It is painful for me to remember how sweet and vulnerable she was ... and still is ? I can't believe otherwise.
 
Debbie adored her little girl. So much so that she could not bear to discipline her.
 
I have reported the details of Dawn's life on this blog, and at PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL - in particular at
 
 
I feel sad for Dawn. She is what she was raised to be - although I know in my heart that Debbie could never have wanted her child to become a thief and a criminal. I also know that she would do anything to protect her.
 
I do not believe that Debbie willingly took part in the crimes, but I know she would protect her daughter no matter what.  I know Debbie. I know that she has lived in fear all these years because of what Dawn has done.
 
Debbie fears me. Why? She surely knows I would never harm her. But she also knows I am telling the truth for all to see and hear, and that, I believe, makes her very afraid - to the extent that she let herself be persuaded in 2007, to sign an application to have me declared insane and dangerous. Imagine how scared she had to be in order to sign that paper. My heart aches for what Debbie has been suffering because of Dawn's crimes.
 
Dawn would probably not have succeeded very well at crime if it had not been for the Montreal Police officer who helped her to rob me. She would have pilfered. She was doing her mischief long before she robbed me. But if the policeman had not turned over all my belongings to her, her crimes would probably have been limited.
 
This is a tragedy. Our whole family has suffered bitterly because one Montreal Police officer was negligent and irresponsible and his mates keep covering up these crimes.
 
Truly, I swear, I feel sad for Dawn. But that does not mean I will let her get away with her crimes. I will fight for my belongings and for justice to my last breath. And then -beyond - because thousands of people around the world are now witness to Dawn McSweeney's crimes
 
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
 

No comments: