Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LIKE THE NAZIS, DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE PERSONAL TREASURES

 
Like Adolph Hitler and his Nazi henchmen, Dawn McSweeney and her self-proclaimed "partners in crime" stole personal treasures and destroyed lives.
 
This painting by Gustav Klimt was stolen by the Nazis and finally returned to the family that owned it. It took many years, but justice finally came for this family.
 
GUSTAV KLIMT   Adele Bloch-Bauer I
 
 
 
National Public Radio reported on January 17, 2006 that "The Austrian National Gallery is being compelled by a national arbitration board to return five paintings by Gustav Klimt to a Los Angeles woman, the heir of a Jewish family that had its art stolen by the Nazis.                         http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Klimt
 
HERE ARE TWO OF THE TREASURES DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE.
 
Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" stole this, my wedding portrait ... and
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhdeSYhjSsaRULy4xXHJPoW1KJxs_7nRlwpemJB2dHcU7JAunuHtVQshgzsyMDIbZS9FlOfP-WQf1TOcaR318jrhE4f82yfHS1l1cyZSgUoqlLTyMar7fchQIFkNIIENmaAc0dgYRxC5lw/s1600-h/CLIFF+AND+SHEBA+SARI-753341.JPG
 
 
Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" stole my husband's trademark Stetson hat seen below on his album cover, Mr. Nostalgia, Cliff Carter, as well as all my best jewellery and my husband's rings and his New Jersey Deputy Sheriff's badge and so much more. Her crimes tore my family apart.
 
Dawn McSweeney also stole the studio portrait of Cliff and me taken at the same time as the album cover by photographer Linda Corbett.
 
How many more years will I have to wait for the return of my personal treasures ?
 
I will keep on fighting day and night until I find at least one person in authority who really cares about justice and who will finally take Dawn and her "partners in crime" before a judge in criminal court and return everything they stole from me and from my family.
 
NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !   Luke 18: 1-8
 
For all the details of these crimes: http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
 
 
CLIFF CARTER (JAZZ/PIANO) LP THRILL OF A LIFETIME
 
 
Label: RCA Victor KKL1-0445
Item Number: 15-70577
Release Country: Canada
Release Date: 1982
 
30

No comments: