Sunday, February 6, 2011

NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE

 
 
 
Member of Canada's Parliament, Marlene Jennings stated at two public meetings in 2008, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
Dawn McSweeney's crimes tore our family apart. Because of her lies and manipulation, my parents died after many years of separation from their children and grandchildren. They died without knowing the truth.
 
I was 60 years old and undergoing cancer treatments when I was attacked by my own mother and robbed by my then-teenage niece, Dawn McSweeney.
 
There had been no argument, no discussion, no reason to expect to be attacked - certainly not by my own mother, although I had been nervous about Dawn McSweeney who had suddenly moved into the house with one of her boyfriends less than a week before I was attacked.
 
While under attack, I managed to call 911.
 
The Montreal Police I needed to rescue me - helped the thief instead.
 
The police officer removed me from  my home, physically, by my arm. He told me in front of my assailant that I was never to return and I was not allowed to take any of my belongings with me.
 
The police left me in the street in front of my home without as much as a coat and they just drove away. They did not file a report.
 
Everything I had worked for all my life, everything left to me by my beloved husband was left in the hands of Dawn McSweeney and one of her "partners in crime" - as she calls them boastfully on her own blog - Alex Lavergne - along with the lives and property of my aged, parents.
 
Since a Montreal Police officer participated in the robbery, there has been a solid cover-up through the years. I pleaded with the police again and again for weeks, months, years, but they always refuse to take any action in this case. 
 
The Montreal Police have never made any attempt to recover my precious belongings or my father's property that was stolen later by Dawn McSweeney and a stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme.
 
Member of Canada's Parliament, Marlene Jennings stated at two public meetings in 2008, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
But all my pleas for justice have fallen on deaf ears. I am in nobody's jurisdiction. I am "too late" for justice.
 
My battle for justice continues relentlessly day and night.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.
 
Detailed reports at  http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

No comments: